Monday 5 January 2009

Here we go.

She broke up with me about 3 months ago. I moved back here so I could be closer to her. I took a shitty job so that I could see her. And it blew up. She called it a personality clash. She moved on. Why am I still thinking about her? I'm not even sure anymore. Because I'm still here.
This is where it ends I guess. My plans are in motion to get the hell out of here. To get back into the city. To reboot my life. I haven't been happy for the last wee while. I'm in my own personal prison where everything reminds me of her. Today I started the car but tomorrow the wheels will start moving. I fucking loved that girl, but she's moved on so I guess I'll have to find another girl to fucking love. I don't even know if that's the point anymore. I just need to keep busy, I need to get out of here and I need to move the fuck on. I'm 22 years old, and when I first started writing this thing I promised that I won't get like this. That was a different girl, I really cared about this one, I still do, which makes it harder because these things are far easier if you hate the person, and I really don't. I'm just going to pick myself up and carry on again. End of the month I won't even be here anymore. Maybe you'll get a best of 2008 list before I go.

No comments: